2nd NCRI AML Academy
Diagnosis and Management of Adult AML:
where are we in 2020?
8-9 October 2020
The conference will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect including:
- Watch speaker presentations
- Ask questions and join in discussions
- Visit the virtual exhibition stands
- Network with colleagues and sponsors during the breaks
- Give feedback (via a separate link sent by email following the event)
Full instructions will be posted on the Meeting Room page of this website and will also follow by email so please keep an eye out as the date approaches.
If you have any questions about this meeting, please contact Anne
Venue (For attending AML Working Party and Speakers only)
IET Birmingham: Austin Court is located near the centre of Birmingham, in the heart of the UK. The venue is easily accessible with Birmingham’s motorway links, extensive car parking adjacent to the building and direct public transport.
Click here to view a map showing the location
More detailed travel information can be found at https://austincourt.theiet.org/about/location-and-transport/